If you run Espresso on your own hardware or your own cloud, you will need to enter a license file. This document describes this process.
1 - Obtain a license file
Contact Espresso Logic by emailing email@example.com or call +1-844-GO-ESPRESSO (844-463-7773)
2 - Connect to the Logic Designer
The URL for the Logic Designer is shown on the console, it is normally something like:
http://220.127.116.11/LogicDesigner (the IP address will vary)
You will need to login as user "sa", using the password that you specified when setting up the appliance.
3 - Import the license file
- In the Logic Designer, click the gear menu in the top right corner and select "Server/license"
- Select the License tab if it's not already selected
- Click the Upload license button
- Using the file selection dialog, find and select the license file you received from Espresso Logic and click OK
- Your license should now be displayed. There is no need to restart the server.